Attention all in Manilva! Don’t miss the Festivity of San Luis de Sabinillas 2023! A vibrant celebration blending tradition, culture, and entertainment. A must-attend event to experience the local spirit of Spain.
This festival of San Luis de Sabinillas 2023 has been known here since the beginning of this town. His name is better known as “Verbena de Sabinillas”.
This event lasts 4 days. It begins on Thursday with the mass and the procession, and ends on the 28th with music in Plaza Vicente Espinel.
San Luis festival calendar
Thrusday – August 24
- 08:00 p.m. Parade by the Charanga in Sabinillas.
- 7:00 p.m. Mass in honor of his patron saint “San Luis” with a mudical choir called “Coro de la Escuela Municipal de Música”.
- 8:00 p.m. Mass procession with the Manilva music band.
- 9:00 p.m. Children’s Day. attractions will be worth €1.
- 10:30 pm. Music and dance in Plaza Vicente Espinel by the group Latidos.
This festivity and mass are these days because it coincides with the “patron San Luis”, a religious figure who gives the town its name.
Finally, the queens of Sabinllas will also be chosen in this event.
Friday – August 25
- 7:00 p.m. Great Holi Colors Party, on the beach of the Ferris wheel.
- 10:30 p.m. Music and dance in Plaza Vicente Espinel, by the “New Velada” orchestra.
- 00.00h. Group “Mr.Proper”, who delighted us with great songs from the “Golden Age of Spanish POp”.
Once the previous orchestra finish, the “New Velada” orchestra will continue to play.
Saturday – August 26
- 10:30 p.m. Music and dance of the group “New Velada”.
- 11:30 p.m. Great performance of the famous singer “Silvia Pantoja” in the Vicente Espinel square.
Sunday – August 27
- 5:30 p.m. Gtam water festival, in the Noria area.
- 0:00 p.m. Performance of the Municipal School of Corporal Expression.
- 11:00 p.m. Performance by Manolo Mármol in Plaza Vicente Espinel.
See you there!