The Andalucian Government made the decision to close non-essential activities in Andalucia as announced by the president of the Junta de Andalucía, Juanma Moreno.
The president of the Junta de Andalucía, after meeting last Sunday morning with the Advisory Council on High Impact Public Health Alerts (committee of experts) said these measures will remain in force, at least until November 23.
The term stipulated for the restrictions published in the Official Gazette of the Junta de Andalucía (BOJA) on October 23 expired, including the curfew from 23.00 to 06.00 hours and the perimeter closure of 449 municipalities of the autonomous community. The Reason for new measures being imposed are the given numbers of infections and admissions to the ICU and hospitals due to Coronavirus, it was made clear that the measures could be tougher.
The new extended curfew, which will run from 22.00 – 07.00, this was from 23.00 – 06.00, came into effect from midnight Monday 9th November 2020 and will last until 23nd November unless another new extension is imposed.
What this means to us:
- Non essential businesses will have to close at 18.00
- Bars & Restaurants
- Shops selling non essential items
- Tradesmen working hours
Supermarkets and Pharmacies will be open as normal.
Essential travel allowed for:
- Medical Appointments
- Care of Elderly
- Work Commitments with proof
- Shopping, for instance if you live in Casares Costa which has no shops you can travel to Sabinillas for groceries etc.
- Compliance with labour, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations.
- Attendance at university, teaching and educational centres, including nursery schools.
- Return to the place of habitual or family residence.
- Travel to financial and insurance entities or refuelling stations in neighbouring territories.
- Required or urgent actions before public, judicial or notarial bodies.
- Renewals of permits and official documentation, as well as other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed.
- Taking official exams or tests that cannot be postponed.
- Any other activity of a similar nature, duly justified.
You cannot travel out of Manilva to Estepona or Sotogrande in Cadiz unless you have a reason as stated above.
You can see more details of the measures that affect Manilva in this link:
In these times we ask you again to support local businesses and buy local when it´s possible.