The Festival delegate of the Manilva City Council announced this year, in addition to maintaining the patron saint festivities in the different population centers. The August fair at the fairgrounds will add to the festive calendar.
The fair will be in the Recinto Ferial, especially by the youngest in the town. They have repeatedly requested the return of these celebrations that will take place from August 10 to 14.
Daniel Muñoz, made it clear that the patron saint festivities are maintained in the different towns, as has been the case until now, and will include attractions, performances for all audiences and activities focused on the youngest, in addition to the liturgical celebrations for the celebration of the different local patterns.
August Fair Calendar
- Sing Games: it is an event for children in the municipal booth. On Friday, August 12 at 9:30 p.m.
- Concert of Raúle: it is a concert of this famous singer in the municipal booth on Saturday, August 13 at 00:00. Raúle is an independent musician, composer and singer. He sings flamenco, pop and funk. His beginnings in music date back to his adolescence, forming part of musical groups and later in several groups in his town.
- Antonio Molina in concert. on Sunday, August 14 at the municipal booth at 00:15 a.m. He is a young singer-songwriter from Cádiz. He was born and raised in Rota. He founded the well-known duo “El Tren de los Sueños”, of which he was a member until a few years ago.
- Nyno Vargas: Sunday, August 14 at 1:30 a.m. in the youth booth.
Wednesday – August 10
- 8.00h. Cheerful targets and parades by the Charanga “Los Mihitas”, who will delight us with their repertoire, through the streets of Manilva
- 21:00h. Children’s Day. All the attractions of the fair will be worth €1
- 22:30h. Inauguration with the lighting of the lighting, in the Recinto Ferial.
-Also, there will be a proclamation. It will be proclaimed by José Guerrero Roldan or “Yuyu”, radio host and author. Along with Javier Aguilera, quartet of the Cadiz Carnival.
- 11:30 p.m. Coronation of the Queens, Ladies and Misteres Juveniles and Infantiles, as well as the Queen and Elder King.
-Dance in the municipal booth played by the municipal orchestra “A Compás Musical”
Meanwhile, in the youth booth D.J Residentes “Alex Ocaña” and “Pájaro” will be there all night.
- 1:30 a.m. At the Youth Booth, the performance of D.J “Les Castizos”
Thursday – August 11
- 10:30 p.m. Music and Dance at the Municipal Booth with the Manilva Orchestra.
- 00.00h. Great performance by the famous singer “Paco Candela”.
In the youth booth will be the D.J Alex Ocaña and Pajaro.
- 1:30 a.m. The singer “Rassel” in the Youth Booth.
Friday – August 12
- 9:30 p.m. “canta Juegos”
- 10:30 p.m. Municipal festival “A Musical Compás”
- 00.00h. Performance of the group “Long Play”. They play national and international music from the 80s and 90s
DJs Alex Ocaña and Pajaro will play in the youth booth.
Saturday – August 13
- 8:00 pm. Parade of Floats and Parade through the streets of Manilva. The Charanga “Los Mihitas” and Dj Pollo play, while the floats pass,
- 10:30 p.m. The municipal orchestra ” to Compás Musical.
- 00.00h. Musician, composer and singer “Raúle”
- 02:00 a.m. Bad Way music group
In the youth booth there will be the same DJs from the previous nights.
Sunday – August 14
- 7:30 p.m. Parade of floats and “charangas” from Castillo de La Duquesa to San Luis de Sabinillas.
- 10:00 p.m. Artistic performance of the Municipal School of Corporal Expression.
- 10:30 p.m. Municipal orchestra music.
- 00.00h. Pyrotechnic show ending the August Fair.
- 12:15 p.m. Anotnio Molina’s performance that we talked about before.
- 01:30 a.m. Performance of Compás Flamenco and A Compás Musical in the Municipal Booth.
- 01:30 a.m. Acting of the singer Nyno Vargas.