The VI Saborea Manilva Gastronomic Fair is held from this Friday, December 7, and until Sunday the 10th in the tent installed in the town’s Plaza de la Vendimia.
It has a very varied program, which includes free tastings, for the enjoyment of all residents and people who visit the municipality of Manilva in this already traditional event that promotes Manilva products and the brand during periods of tourist seasonality.
Program to Taste Manilva – VI Gastronomic Fair
Thursday December 7
- 7:30 p.m. Inauguration of the “Saborea Manilva” Fair with tasting of Manilva Wine (the wine will be sold and accompanied with ham and cheese).
- 8:30 p.m. Inauguration of the Christmas lighting in the center of Manilva.
- 9:30 p.m. Musical Performance Takes Christmas. Artists: Manuel Cortés, Erika Leiva, El Bomba.
- 11:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.: DJ Pollo.
Friday, December 8
- 11:30 a.m. “Saborea Manilva” stand openings.
- 11:30 a.m. Manilva Wine Competition: meeting and deliberation of the Jury on the wine samples by category.
- 12:00h. Guided tasting of oils, cheeses and wine from Sabor a Málaga (Málaga Provincial Council).
- 12:00h-14:00h Children’s workshops: making cookies to bake at home and making grape bunches with different materials.
- 2:30 p.m. Free tasting of Carrillada by those attending the “Saborea Manilva” Fair.
- 3:00 p.m. Reading of the Jury Minutes and awards ceremony of the wine competition.
- 5:00 p.m. Children’s theater “The Nightmare Before Christmas: Jack’s Strange Christmas”.
- 6:30 p.m. Performance by the Jéssica Quiñones School of Body Expression.
- 8:00 p.m. Musical Performance “Mala Hora”
- 10:00 p.m. DJ Pollo.