The Tourism delegation, led by Eva Galindo, has everything ready to celebrate a new edition of the Saborea Manilva gastronomic fair.
This important event, highlighting the gastronomic excellence of our town and its exquisite wine repertoire, will be held from December 3rd to 6th.
The activity planning will be distributed on the cited days as follows:
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3rd:
– 20:30H Inauguration of the holiday light.
– 21:00H Inauguration of the “SABOREA MANILVA” Fair with tasting of Manilva Wine (wine will be venomized and accompanied with ham and cheese).
– 21:30H Municipal School of Music, Dance and Theatre Performance.
– 23:00H Musical Performance by the group COMPAS FLAMENCO.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4th:
– 11:30h Stand Openings “Manilva flavor”
-11:30H. XIII Manilva Wine Contest: Jury Meeting and Discussion on Wine Samples by Categories.
-14:00H Free paella tasting at the Vendimia Square by the attendees at the Fair “Saborea Manilva”.
– 15:00H Jury Act Reading and Wine Contest Prize Distribution.
– 17:00H Performance of the groups of “parrandas”.
– 21:00H Musical function of the group MALACAI
SUNDAY DECEMBER 5th
– 11:30H Stand Openings at the “Saborea Manilva” fair
– 12.00H Dessert Reception for the Christmas Baking Contest.
– 13.30H Prize distribution of the Poster Competition.
– 14:00H Tasting of a “Caldereta” in the Plaza de la Vendimia by the attendees at the fair “Saborea Manilva.
– 17:00H Musical performance of the band SON DE AIRE.
– 21:00H Music performance of the band AWAY.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 6th
– 9:00H Trail Viñas de Manilva, in collaboration with the KRUOS de Manilva.
– 11:30H Stand Openings at the “Manilva Taste” fair.
– 11:30H Kids Inflatable Castles Openings.
– 11:30AM CHILDREN’S WORKSHOP.
– 12:00H POPI Ham Cutter Contest, Charity Contest No Home Without Food, remember to bring some non-perishable food and enjoy the cutting and tasting ham.
– 16:00H Musical Performance “Flamenca Zambombá”.
* The Delegation reserves the right to change schedules according to the way the fair is being held