Organized by the Sports Club Senderista de Manilva “Los Kruos” and the sports delegation of the Exemo Ayuntamiento de Manilva give rise to the IV TRAIL Manilva.
It will have two tests:
- Long race: 25 km route, within the municipality of Manilva with a difference in level of 2 km.
- Short race: 14 km route. Coincident start and end point. 1.2 km drop.
The IV TRAIL MANILVA 2023 is on January 14, coinciding with both races with the same start. The time will be at 10:00 a.m. in Plaza Martín Carpena with a maximum time of 5 hours.
A maximum of 400 participants is established, 200 for the LONG test and 200 for the SHORT test. Any person with a minimum age of 18 years or a minimum age of 16 years can participate, provided they are accompanied in the test by a father, mother or guardian and deliver express authorization for the bib number collection.
Registration for the test can be done through the website www.dorsalchip.es .The registration period is until January 6, at 11:59 p.m., or until the numbers are exhausted. Late registrations will not be accepted or once the registered quota has been covered. Registration fees are as follows:
- For the short race: €15
- For the long race: €20
This amount includes:
- Timing and Registration Platform.
- Accident insurance and proof RC.
- Lifeguard and First Aid Service. Ambulances.
- Beaconing and subsequent cleaning of the area.
- Runner’s bag (if it contains textile material, sizes are not guaranteed after December 31).
- Trophies to first classified.