It is a pleasure to announce the second edition of the “Moras y Cristianas” Hispanic-Moroccan Cultural Meeting, which will take place from March 3 to 5 in Manilva. This celebration will have a varied and very special program for all attendees.
Schedule of “Moras y Cristianas” Hispanic-Moroccan Cultural Meeting
The event will begin on March 3 at 4:30 p.m.
- Inauguration of the event at the Castillo de la Duquesa and with a Belly Dance Performance by Ursula Santucci.
- At 5:30 p.m. it will be the turn of the presentation of the book “La senda del Jabalí” by Graciela Cristina Prego Pilar.
- 6:30 p.m., to the dance performance of the Municipal School of Music, Dance and Theater.
On Saturday March 4, from 10:00 a.m.
- Women’s Solidarity March along the coastal path. The meeting point will be the Plaza del Cali.
- At 5:00 p.m. there will be a presentation of the book by Carmen Sánchez Melgar, “La pausa necesaria”.
- 6:00 p.m., a Round Table whose theme will be “The role of women for sustainable economic development.”
Finally, on March 5, at 10:00 a.m.,
- The day will begin with a visit to the historic center of Manilva, whose meeting point will be the Civima Building.
- 4:30 p.m. the “Ateneo Libre de Manilva 2022 Award” will be presented to the writer and journalist Teresa Floro.
- Performances by Zohra el Gharbaoui, the Al Manar Orchestra and the musician Efrain Silva, whose academic training has allowed him to perform various disciplines, in addition to having been the founder, director and organizer of various musical events and institutions between Europe, the US and Latin America, especially in Venezuela, his native country.
This cultural meeting is an excellent opportunity to learn, enjoy and share unique moments with local artists and prominent international guests. Do not miss this appointment with culture and diversity!