The Festival delegate of the Manilva City Council announced this year, in addition to maintaining the patron saint festivities in the different population centers. The August fair at the fairgrounds will add to the festive calendar.
The fair will be in the Recinto Ferial, especially by the youngest in the town. They have repeatedly requested the return of these celebrations that will take place from August 9 to 13.
It clear that the patron saint festivities are maintained in the different towns, as has been the case until now, and will include attractions, performances for all audiences and activities focused on the youngest, in addition to the liturgical celebrations for the celebration of the different local patterns.
August Fair Calendar
Wednesday, August 9
Fair Eve, Children’s Day (All attractions will be worth
€1 after 9:00 p.m.)
- 10:30 p.m. Inauguration of the August Fair”, with the switching on of the lighting, in the Fairgrounds.
- Next, a proclamation by Jerónimo Mora Palma, president of the “Cultural Association
Arteatro 13 de Manilva” and closely linked to the “Brotherhood of Nuestra Señora De Los Dolores and Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno”.
- 11:30 p.m. Coronation of the Queens, Ladies and Youth and Children’s Misters, as well as the Queen and King Mayor, of our municipality. Then the dance will open in the “Caseta Municipal”, by the musical group “Kalima”.
- In the Caseta de la Juventud, the resident DJs “Turbo” and “Pájaro” will be playing the best songs of the moment throughout the night.
Thursday, August 10
- 10:30 pm. Music and Dance in the “Caseta Municipal” by the musical group “Kalima”.
- 12:30 pm. Great performance by
“Cantores de Hispalis”, a musical group of sevillanas, since 1970. After the performance, the musical group Kalima” will continue to entertain the night.
- In the Youth booth, the DJS “Turbo” and “Pájaro” will be during all night playing the best songs of the moment.
Friday, August 11
- 9:30 p.m. children’s show “Los Gaby, Fofó y Miliki, Los payasos de la tele” in the Municipal Booth.
- 12:30 a.m. Great performance by “Compás Flamenco”, which will enliven the night for all attendees. It ends with the group “Kalima” until the end of the night.
- The DJs will be throughout the night in the youth booth.
Saturday, August 12
- 8:00 p.m. Parade of floats and parades through the main streets of the Castillo and Sabinillas nucleo.
- 10:30 p.m. Music and dance in the municipal booth with the group “Kalima.
- 12:00 a.m. Performance by the famous Spanish Rock group “Seguridad Social” in the municipal booth.
- 02.00h Performance in the municipal booth of the group “Sotano Sur” that will delight us with golden songs of Spanish Pop. At the end of their performance, the group “Kalima” will begin.
- The same dj’s will be in the youth booth throughout the night.
Sunday August 13
- 7:30 p.m. Parade of the floats and parades through the main streets of the center of the Castle, followed by those of Sabinillas and enlivened by the Charanga and DJ Pollo.
- 12:00 p.m. Pyrotechnic show, thus ending the “Aggosto Fair”.
- 12:30 p.m. Performance of “Rebujitos flamenco in the Municipal Booth.
- 01:30 a.m. Performance of the band from the 80s, 90s and covers. Group “Olivetti Versions” in the municipal booth.
In the Caseta de la Juventud, the DJs “Dani Cerdan” and “Turbo” will be playing the best songs of the moment throughout the night.